ONE DAY RETREAT WITH CHRIS WILSON,
Tanglewood Estate, Mornington Peninsula
Sunday April 29, 2018
Join Chris Wilson for a day retreat that will leave you feeling completely restored, reconnected and ready to step back into life with renewed energy and enthusiasm.
The hectic pace of modern living can leave us feeling depleted, thinly spread and scattered. During this full day of nourishment, you will replenish your energetic stores and tap into a sense of wholeness and possibility through deep meditation, breath, asana, delicious wholefoods, inspiring conversation and time in nature.
Our practices for the day include:
- Slow deep asana - to decompress the body and move into a state of ease.
- Breath practices - to promote an energised relaxation.
- Meditation - to move through life with renewed purpose and clarity.
“Meditation is not a chore, it’s a gift to be experienced in each moment. By simply sensing into the quality of sensation in your body, you're tuning into the life force that animates you.” - Chris Wilson
This retreat will be held at the stunningly beautiful rural bush property Tanglewood Estate, just an hour and a bit from Melbourne.
Retreat Day schedule includes:
- Fresh, local, organic breakfast spread on arrival
- Morning asana practice with Chris
- Beautiful, locally sourced, seasonal spread for lunch
- Meditation class, including discussion, with a simple instruction booklet to take home
- Pranayama practice and guided meditation
What you’ll receive:
- Techniques to use to help you readily find stillness, in the midst of chaos
- Take home booklet that outlines the teachings in an easy and accessible manner
- A chance to experience deep Stillness
- A feeling of decompression, nourishment, renewal & an accompanying sense of lightness
- The ability to respond to life’s challenges with ease
- An opportunity to connect deeply with yourself and others, who are on the path with you
“Meditation becomes a joy with Chris’ uncomplicated approach. Expect to walk away with a meditation practice that you love.” – Kate Henry