The hectic pace of modern living can leave us feeling depleted, thinly spread and scattered. During this full day of nourishment, you will replenish your energetic stores and tap into a sense of wholeness and possibility through deep meditation, breath, asana, delicious wholefoods, inspiring conversation and time in nature.
Our practices for the day include:
- Slow deep asana - to decompress the body and move into a state of ease.
- Breath practices - to promote an energised relaxation.
- Meditation - to move through life with renewed purpose and clarity.
“Meditation is not a chore, it’s a gift to be experienced in each moment. By simply sensing into the quality of sensation in your body, you're tuning into the life force that animates you.” - Chris Wilson
This retreat will be held at the stunningly beautiful rural bush property Tanglewood Estate, just an hour and a bit from Melbourne.
Retreat Day schedule includes:
- Fresh, local, organic breakfast spread on arrival
- Morning asana practice with Chris
- Beautiful, locally sourced, seasonal spread for lunch
- Meditation class, including discussion, with a simple instruction booklet to take home
- Pranayama practice and guided meditation
What you’ll receive:
- Techniques to use to help you readily find stillness, in the midst of chaos
- Take home booklet that outlines the teachings in an easy and accessible manner
- A chance to experience deep Stillness
- A feeling of decompression, nourishment, renewal & an accompanying sense of lightness
- The ability to respond to life’s challenges with ease
- An opportunity to connect deeply with yourself and others, who are on the path with you
“Meditation becomes a joy with Chris’ uncomplicated approach. Expect to walk away with a meditation practice that you love.” – Kate Henry