Advanced Alignment + Adjustments Teacher Training with Eoin Finn
March 12 - 17 2019
$895 - limited spaces available
If you are looking to understand yoga alignment, deepen your practice and offer precise adjustments that are perfectly suited to the needs of individuals, this is the training for you.
Join international yoga teacher, Eoin Finn for an epic training designed to advance your skillset and further serve your community through a refined and safe alignment practice.
Upon completion of this training you will:
- Understand Blissology Alignment Principles that make yoga more therapeutic and enjoyable; stable yet relaxed and elegant
- Apply these principles so you know deep but safe adjustments solidly
- Cue and adjust both basic poses and advanced inversions and backbends as well as off axis poses that combine multiple vectors
- Understand and embody the psychology of Blissology Yoga balancing the ego drive with the wisdom of our deepest hearts
- See the importance of Somatic Awareness for you and your students.
- Understand the importance of the planes of movement in yoga asana and adjustments
- Learn the skills and art of touch and attunement
- Learn the Blissology Advanced series.
Eoin Finn is a yogi, surfer and blissologist from Vancouver, BC. A philosophy graduate, he has been deepening his understanding of Meditation, Yoga + Eastern Philosophy since 1989. He commitment deepened in the mid-nineties he moved to Maui and learned Ashtanga and Power Yoga and later Vinjana Yoga.
“It is my life's mission to stay in touch with the deep vibration of Love so that I can be a conduit for it in all I do in life. I want to inspire people to be continuously lit up by this mysterious but powerful force. One of the best ways is to get out in nature and let its beauty fuel you.”
200hr YTT graduate or advance student looking to develop their personal practice
Advanced Alignment + Adjustments is an accredited 50 hour Yoga Alliance certified training